Tudung Annur

It started with my obsession towards "tudung awning" from butik Ari**i...I really like the idea of wearing a tudung within a second and I really love the design which suits any face shape...
It can cost few hundreds just to get maybe 2 pieces of tudung if u buy it from the boutique (Ari***, Munaww****, etc) I would say it's a bit pricey right? Here..I am more than happy to introduce "Tudung Annur"...which serve almost the same quality with much2 lower price..If u found any tudung that u love here or u want me to find any specific colour for u, just buzz me..! The price is fixed and of course..shopping @ kedaienan is 100% safe & fun..! So..enjoice!
*I am selling only tudung annur LYCRA plain and printed (corak) with thai silk awning due to high demand. Special request order can be made for LYCRA awning.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tudung annur corak (RM40) - AC02

No comments:

Post a Comment